Thursday 26 September 2013

Please welcome.....

Please welcome a brand new Design Team member to Craft Stamper! I am delighted to have persuaded Anna-Karin Evaldsson to be a part of the Craft Stamper family. Anna-Karin is ridiculously talented and I have to say I've rarely seen a stamper so versatile. And she also scrapbooks pretty darn well too!!!

Here's just a small sample of her gorgeous work!




I hope you'll join me in welcoming Anna-Karin to the team. You can see her first project in the December issue, out on sale on 1st November and more of her fabulous work on her blog.

Katy x

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Craft Stamper DT Anna-Karin - look forward to seeing your work in the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see project from here; I just like it if someone can do different styles; you never know what will come next time! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous news Anna Karin - well done you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Craft Stamper DT Anna-Karin!
    From the samples she posted, I can see why Katy is so excited to have you on board :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very warm welcome to Anna-Karin. Gorgeous samples, I especially like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have seen Anna-Karin's work before and she really is a fantastic artist. She will compliment your team very well! Congratulations Anna-Karin!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much Katy and everyone! I am SO happy to be on the team and I can't wait to see my first project in print. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fantastic - I'm a huge fan of Anna-Karin's!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Anna-Karin! I love everything you create! And your step by step photos are always fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, a huge fan too and love her pieces , cannot wait to see her make s x

    ReplyDelete