It's that exciting time of the month when our new issue is out! So say hello to our fabulously colourful June issue which goes on sale on the 1st of May!
In this month's issue you will find...
- Kay Carley's Summer Skies where she creates gorgeously summery cards with watercolour skies and clever 'die cut and stamp' flowers.
- Stamped Stitches by Jenny Marples where she combines sewing and stamping to create a beautiful journal cover.
- Stunning Stained Glass by Helen Chilton where she stamps stained glass window cards with colouring, paint effects, collage and lashings of embossing!
- Letterpress Love, where Lydia Brooke Evans makes beautiful wedding stationary with a deeply embossed letterpress print technique
- Liesbeth Fidder's Mini Milk Maid where she makes the cutest mini milk carton gift boxes using a die cut shape with stamped decoration
- Watercolour Wings by Helen Chilton where she shows you how to use your pens to stencil beautiful watercolour backgrounds and ink your stamps
- Emy Buxton's Sublime Ceramics where she uses Fimo Liquid to create a gorgeous glaze for ceramic beads and pendants
- Paint My World, where R. Maria Sabina shows you how to get delicate painted strokes perfect for colouring feather images
So with a quick round up of the projects in this month's issue and a little sneak peek at the details we know you'll be running to the shops this Friday to grab your copy! You should be able to find a copy in all good craft stores across the UK or if you want yours instantly then you can download a copy from Pocketmags! If you want to make sure you never miss a copy then you can also call our friendly Customer Service team on 01684 588599 and subscribe! Happy stamping all!